Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

Pulled into park-turned the key half off to listen

Customer Question
Pulled into park-turned the...

Pulled into park-turned the key half off to listen radio-song over -tried turning key and now wont come out of car wont start

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Subaru. The Subaru Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

Cant get key out-key will not start car

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Restarting car ---wont start

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Subaru
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/4/2016
Subaru Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

1. Can I get the year, make, model, and engine?
  2. Does the instrument cluster light up and respond when the key is in the run position?

Hello again Chris here,

1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.

2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.

3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help and or need me to help more. If so please do reply.

4) I have an option to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help.

Thanks Chris