Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

I would need ecu diagrams pinout sti GVF ej257, I need to…

Customer Question
Hi ***** ***** I...

Hi ***** ***** I would need ecu diagrams pinout For subaru sti GVF ej257

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I need to install aftermarket boost controller Which needs me to connect rpm signal And throttle position signal From ecu

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Subaru
3/3/2016
Subaru Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted any help with this here.In some cases this can be due to the info you may be looking for may be difficult to obtain or the correct person that can help may not be online.

In some cases you can get the diagrams you need here from a dealer repair center or local repair center that works on your model here.They may or may not charge for this info.If this is not an option for you or was already attempted and you want to continue here to see if you can get the diagrams and pin outs let me know.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

peterpete190
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician