Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

My Subaru has been diagnosed by a mechanic that it needs a…

Customer Question
My Subaru has been diagnosed...
My Subaru has been diagnosed by a mechanic that it needs a shaved cranked,,carbie crank. I was trying to avoid the expense.. The old girl snuffs at ideal though after putting a new fuel filter and fuel injector she stopped snuffing out on ideal, brumby.. driving her she over heats,, put her in nuterial to roll down hill the temperature feel. speed up the temperature rose.. Diagnosis please.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Subaru
2/20/2016
Subaru Mechanic: cloe0626, Auto Mechanic replied 2 years ago
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic

i would have to agree with the mechanic it sounds like a blown head gasket so the head would need to be milled if you need anything else please let me know be sure to rate my service when you get the chance

cloe0626
cloe0626
cloe0626, Auto Mechanic