Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

Cant get the hatch and windows to go down
, we cant get…

Customer Question
Cant get the hatch...

Mechanic's Assistant: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Subaru. The Subaru Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

We cant get the windows to go down and get the hatch open

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Yes

Mechanic's Assistant: Great! What have you tried so far?

Nothing so far

Mechanic's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Subaru Mechanic should know about your Subaru?

Yes the abs light stays on

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Subaru
2/16/2016
Subaru Mechanic: Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager replied 2 years ago
Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

Ok, first, I need to know what is the year and model of your Subaru. Second, if you have not done so, you should test the fuses and relay. I will also need the last 8 of the vin to pull the schematics