Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

A few coins fell down under the guard of the shift stick of…

Customer Question
A few coins fell down...
A few coins fell down under the guard of the shift stick of my Subaru Impreza 2011. I detect a slight burning order. how do I deal with this. sHould Inot drive the car?
r
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Subaru
1/30/2016
Subaru Mechanic: tamaz, Subaru master technician replied 2 years ago
tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician

Hi Richard,Is this a automatic? Do you have any problem putting in gear?What does the burning odor smell like,any smoke?Thanks I'll await your reply