Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

I got a 2006 subaru impreza that has no brake lights and is…

Customer Question
I got a 2006...

I got a 2006 subaru impreza that has no brake lights and is stuck in park. Checked fuse and ok

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It was getting stuck in park sometimes but now its stuck and won't release without using a screw driver to push down on release near gear selector

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Subaru
1/29/2016
Subaru Mechanic: john -aka eauto, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
john -aka eauto
john -aka eauto, ASE Certified Technician

have you tried the brake light switch? do all the other lights work?