Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

How do I remove the backseat of my 2016 forester?

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Subaru
MY AGREEMENT FOR THE SERVICE IS LIMITED TO A ONE-TIME INSTRUCTION (ADVICE) FOR A ONE TIME CHARGE. NOTHING MORE. IF YOU AGREE, YOU HAVE MY E-MAIL. UNTIL THEN, ANY BILLED CHARGES ARE NOT BE ACCEPTABLE.
1/17/2016
Subaru Mechanic: peterpete190, Auto Technician replied 2 years ago
peterpete190
peterpete190, Auto Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

I see no one has posted the info on how the seat is removed on this model here.In some cases this is due to the info being difficult to obtain or the correct person that may have access to this info may not be online.In this case here being a new 2016 model the info may be difficult to obtain and may need obtained from a dealer.If this is not an option for you let me know.

Usually there are bolts at the back of the seat that need removed and these may be under plastic trim covers then either the seat lifts up and slides out of the front locks or there are bolts on the front of the seat track as well that may be under covering that need removed.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete