Subaru

Have Subaru Questions? Ask a Subaru Mechanic and Get Answers ASAP

Subaru

How do i get the HC in my subaru legesy in idle lower

Customer Question
how do i get the HC in my subaru legesy in idle lower
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Subaru
11/25/2015
Subaru Mechanic: Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician replied 1 year ago
Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Can you please explain what it is you are trying to do, are you referring to a high idle concern and or a hydro-carbon concern. Post back with complete details and we can work from there.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
in idle my HC, are high but are great in high rpms

High hydro carbon reading are in most cases caused by unburned fuel due to either an engine misfire and or vacuum leak and in some cases excessive timing. Have you check for any signs of an engine vacuum leak as well as the spark plugs to be sure they are not worn out?

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i paid 5.00 last night and paid 19.00 to get a call and another 18.00 to get a call last night and i'm still waiying for that 1st call back
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
then i find out that i rated the guy last night as 5 stars which i did not
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
you want another 18.00 for an another none call back

I have no control over what you may have paid and I have not seen any phone call requests from me or from you to me , from the looks of your post it shows you have $14 in your account on this post which remains yours unless you rate the service so at this point you have not paid me anything or for this question. I am not seeing any record of anyone else that has worked with you. If you would like, I can send your questions and concerns to customer support and they can help you get it worked out.

Ronnie
Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician