Ronnie
Ronnie, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  35 years as an ASE tech
7276279

I have a 2008 Subaru Legacy 3.0R and had it idling in the

Customer Question

I have a 2008 Subaru Legacy 3.0R and had it idling in the driveway with the hood up replacing a headlight fuse in the fusebox under the hood. Gradually the idle got rougher until it finally died. I did not have a check engine light but read the codes anyway and got a P0301, P0303, & P0304. (misfire on cyl 1, 3, & 4. I have no idea what happened or what is wrong.
Category: Subaru
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I figured it out, you can cancel this question.
Expert:  Ronnie replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Just responding to let you know your question was not being ignored. If you are no longer needing help then no need to respond back. If that is no the cases let me know. Thank you as well.