tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician
Experience:  Subaru certified,ASE Master technician,25 years experience
70031029

2007 Subaru Forester X. AC blows cold out of all vents but

Customer Question

2007 Subaru Forester X. AC blows cold out of all vents but blows warm out of drivers.
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 2 years ago.

Do you have auto or manual HVAC?

The symptoms so far point to a air bled door failure.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

Expert:  tamaz replied 2 years ago.

Hi, I have the same question as Chris but further is actual air coming from these vents?The first thing to check though is the refrigerant charge I'm thinking it's low causing this complaint,thanks I'll await your reply.