Subaru

Have Subaru Questions? Ask a Subaru Mechanic and Get Answers ASAP

Subaru

I have a 06 subaru tribeca and i reacentlly bought a luggage

Customer Question
shade for it. did not...
I have a 06 subaru tribeca and i reacentlly bought a luggage shade for it. did not come with instructions and it looks to me like i am going to have to drill holes for the front mounts. please tell me im wrong!
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Subaru
8/11/2015
Subaru Mechanic: tamaz, Subaru master technician replied 2 years ago
tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician

Yes your wrong!When the shade is extended it just rests on the interior panels on each end do you see the molded part of the panels on each side?Thanks.

tamaz
tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician