tamaz
tamaz, Subaru master technician
Experience:  Subaru certified,ASE Master technician,25 years experience
70031029

L have a 2009 Tribeca the air conditioning will work fine

Customer Question

l have a 2009 Tribeca the air conditioning will work fine for a half hour to a hour or so then starts to blow very hot air for some time and then starts to blow cold air again.sometimes the air conditioning will blow hot air from the the time I turn it on very intermitant I have checked the charge it seems to be good
Category: Subaru
Expert:  tamaz replied 2 years ago.

Hi,we've had plenty of problems with relays I know you said it's been checked but I was wondering how you checked it?There are some relays exactly like it in the box I suggest swapping them if you haven't already.Thanks for your time.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Tamaz I replaced the ac relay as you suggested the ac now operates correctly every time all the time. thx
Expert:  tamaz replied 2 years ago.

Glad I could help!