Subaru

Have Subaru Questions? Ask a Subaru Mechanic and Get Answers ASAP

Subaru

Subaru Forester: I have a 2010 forester and it idols down and

Customer Question
I have a 2010 forester...
I have a 2010 forester and it idols down and almost dies when coming to a stop. We have change the spark plugs and replaced the battery, but it didn't help?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Subaru
Answered in 1 hour by:
7/31/2015
Subaru Mechanic: Jerry, Master Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Jerry, Master Mechanic
Hello. My name is ***** ***** you for using the site, I will be happy to assist you today. .Normally worse with the AC on but it does happen with it off. There has been a factory service bulletin, (not a recall) for that type of concern. It involves a software update for the vehicle’s computer and has to be done by a dealer, I hate to have to say... Here is a link to what it states. . https://www.dropbox.com/s/ozbjg7y5d19lbnz/Idle%20drop%20bulletin.pdf?dl=0..Please don’t forget to rate the answer, **** THAT IS THE ONLY WAY I GET PAID **** if you need any more on it, I will be here.. Thanks
Jerry, Master Mechanic