Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Ther I cant get my car to start it died on me the other

Customer Question

hi ther I cant get my car to start it died on me the other day pulling up to the house and now it just cranks but wont fire I have checked its getting a spark and can hear the fuel pump running changed the o2 and crankshaft sensor but still nothing any ideas
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 2 years ago.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central. Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

yes I still need some help I am still unable to get the car started and im not sure what the problem could be the car isn't throwing up any codes on an obd2 which I know isn't the best device but I thought that if it was a serious problem that stopped the car from starting it would throw up an eml light thanks for the response Dougie

Can i get the year, make, model, and engine?Being you have the sound of the fuel pump and spark that leaves most likely the injectors not pulsing from a cam sensor issue. Can you check the injectors with a noid light as well as the fuel pressure? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris