Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

I just filled up my 2013 Subaru and it started running rough…

Customer Question
I just filled up my...
I just filled up my 2013 Subaru and it started running rough and now won't start. The station said they had a sign on the fuel pump not to use which they say was on the ground. The pump worked with my credit card as normal. It now appears, that it probably had water in the pump and I now have it in my tank. Is there an easy fix?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Subaru
Answered in 1 hour by:
6/21/2015
Subaru Mechanic: Kevin, Auto Mechanic replied 3 years ago
Kevin
Kevin, Auto Mechanic
Hi I'm Kevin this depends on how much damage it's caused firstly is it the petrol or the diesel