Subaru

Have Subaru Questions? Ask a Subaru Mechanic and Get Answers ASAP

Subaru

Subaru WRX Impreza: I have 2002 WRX with 2.5 it quit when I

Customer Question
I have 2002 WRX with...
I have 2002 WRX with 2.5 it quit when I was driving so I changed the fuel pump fuel relay & fuels but there is a short somewhere I have unplugged all wires going on o the fuel pump & it still blows the fuse as soon as you turn the key
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Subaru
6/7/2015
Subaru Mechanic: Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.
Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.
I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.
If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.
Thanks Chris
Yes, we still need an answer. I would love to get this car fixed ASAP.
Hi
The only thing you can do when you have ruled out the pump to blame is to follow every bit of this circuits wiring to find where it is chaffed and touching the chassis. I did a message search to see if there is a common short area to check and nothing came up.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician