Chris(aka-Moose)
Chris(aka-Moose), Subaru Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Subaru Legacy: I have a 98 Subaru legacy 2.2l car starts will

Customer Question

I have a 98 Subaru legacy 2.2l car starts will run for awhile then shut off and will not start for about 24 hours
Category: Subaru
Expert:  Chris(aka-Moose) replied 2 years ago.
Hello, I'm Chris. Thanks for seeking us for help.
I assume it will crank during this event. During this no start issue, can you check the fuel pressure, ignition spark, and injector pulse and let me know which is missing? Once I know this, I can then diagnose it.
You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.
Thanks Chris