Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

Subaru Imprezza: Spark plug wire came of my 2007 Impreza causing…

Customer Question
Spark plug wire came of...
Spark plug wire came of my 2007 Impreza causing ck engine lite to come on. How to rest ck engine lite
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Subaru
5/29/2015
Subaru Mechanic: George H., Subaru Certified Technician replied 3 years ago
George H.
George H., Subaru Certified Technician
Hello I will help you with your question,
Do you think the wire was damaged when it was off? If it was you need to replace the wire then after a few trips where the computer does not detect the misfire.
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/26725849/wire.pdf
Copy and paste that link into a new browser tab and let me know if you have further questions. If the wire was the problem and it is now repaired it will take about three trips for the computer to clear the light.
Please let me know if you have further questions
Thank you