Subaru

Have Subaru questions? Ask a Subaru mechanic and get answers ASAP

2008 outback: I get or buy an repair manual..my timing belt…

Customer Question
how do I get or...
how do I get or buy an repair manual for my 2008 outback, we need to repair my timing belt and need to know we order all of the correct parts
Submitted: 8 years ago.Category: Subaru
6/13/2010
Subaru Mechanic: Randall C, ASE Certified Technician replied 8 years ago
Randall C
Randall C, ASE Certified Technician
Hello, what size engine do you have?
my boyfriend just ran out to do errands, so I am not sure, bu I know I dont have a turbo and it is not a stick, does that help?
Sorry, It does not. The car either has a V6 engine OR a 4 cylinder engine. Need to know which when you can. Thanks
I am sorry please cancel me out of this
Subaru Mechanic: wrxteck, Subaru Technician replied 8 years ago
wrxteck
wrxteck, Subaru Technician
You can order them from a dealer or just have them look up all the correct parts...the manuals are quite expensive
how expensive, we want a paper repair manual 2008 outback 2.5 i Limited but would also buy elctronically if we must
You could try using Google and search for them online..I've seen a few sites that people will post manuals online for free...all manuals which is about 8 books will be a couple hundred dollars..