Here's help for any Subaru problem - right from home
The qualified Experts on JustAnswer regularly respond to Subaru questions such as:
- My 2010 Subaru Forester needs a head gasket, timing belt and spark plugs. I would like to keep the car, but I’m unsure if it's worth it. Your opinion?
- My 2008 Subaru Impreza is burning oil. What year engine will bolt up, or would it be better to rebuild it?
- My 2002 Subaru Outback started missing and almost died. What things do I need to check?
- Where can I find the color codes for the wiring to a 2006 Forester passenger side mirror?
- Why is my ABS light on, and why does the car feel like the wheels are slipping?
To give you the best Subaru help, the automotive Expert will need some information. You should be ready to answer questions such as:
- What is the make and model of your Subaru?
- How many miles are on the car?
- Is it an automatic or a manual transmission?
- Are you fixing your Subaru yourself?
- What have you tried so far?
With this information, you will be ready to have a constructive session with the Subaru Expert.