Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

How to do calculation to check if the footing is safe for…

Customer Question
How to do calculation...

How to do calculation to check if the footing is safe for flag pole size; pole height 6m flag size 3m x .8m footing size 60cm x 80cm x 60cm

Tutor's Assistant: OK. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Advertising flag pole for personel office

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Structural Engineer should be aware of?

Pole pipe dia 50mm

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Structural Engineering
5/30/2018
Structural Engineer: StructuralEng, Consultant replied 2 months ago
StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant
Hello. I can help
I can do the calculations but prefer to not get into an engineering lesson online. Is that reasonable?
I just need the calculation
Do you need the answer or the actual calculations?
Need to confirm if the footing is safe
Ok. I will need to submit a premium service offer to provide the detailed calculations
ok
I will do the calculations in accordance with the IBC
how about 100.