Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

I am unable to find a engineer for my simple project.

Customer Question
I am unable to...

I am unable to find a engineer for my simple project. Hopeing u can help. I need a engineer stamp n drawing to show how my addition will b connected to my mobile home to get city permit. I have drawings. All I need is how will b attached. Tia

Tutor's Assistant: OK. Is there anything else important you think the Structural Engineer should know?

I don't think so

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: Structural Engineering
5/27/2018
Structural Engineer: walkereng, Consultant replied 2 months ago
walkereng
walkereng, Consultant

I can help

What city and state are you located in?

Pittsburgh. Pa.
If u could plz call me(###) ###-####

Are you aware that a phone call is an additional charge?

I can look up some local firms and send you some possible contact information if you like, no need for a phone call.

let me know if you would like me to look up some local engineering firms that can help you?

Well. Haven't received any response yet
I would like some engineer # plz