Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

The sides are 93' on the left and 95' on the right. The size…

Customer Question
The sides are 93' on...
The sides are 93' on the left and 95' on the right. The size of the spots can be 8' x 18'. Tandem parking is allowed. Can you fit more spaces if you have tandem spots on the left and right lot lines? I think the city allows less passage space. Perhaps making one way access too? I can send you the file for the city requirements.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Structural Engineering
3/29/2018
Structural Engineer: StructuralEng, Consultant replied 4 months ago
StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant
Hello
What exactly is the goal?
I thought I was communicating with Walkereng Structural Engineer. I was asking him another question. Can you forward this to him?