Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

The house is 32’ by 20’wife. Im installing 3 lvl beams,on…

Customer Question
The house is 32’...

The house is 32’ long by 20’wife.

Tutor's Assistant: OK. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Im installing 3 lvl beams,on the main floor,will that be enough To support the house

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Structural Engineer should know?

It’s a semi detached

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Structural Engineering
3/27/2018
Structural Engineer: walkereng, Consultant replied 3 months ago
walkereng
walkereng, Consultant

Do you have any kind of plans or pictures you can share with me?

There is a button on the Chat Window that allows you to attach files.

Let me know when you come back online