Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

I am doing an addition and adding 2 walls. The city has

Customer Question
I am doing an...

I am doing an addition and adding 2 walls. The city has asked for a lateral analysis of the wall and has given me a formula to follow per 2015NDS if I give you the formula can you fill it in?

Tutor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

1 month. It has been holding up my buildig permit.

Tutor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, I am a contractor and have never been asked for this before from a plan checker firm.

Tutor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The plan checker sent me the formula that I can send to you, I could also send you the plans electronically if that is needed.

Submitted: 3 months ago.Category: Structural Engineering
3/26/2018
Structural Engineer: StructuralEng, Consultant replied 3 months ago
StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant

I can do the lateral analysis. I would need to submit a premium service offer, though, and we can't stamp anything through this site. Please send me the information so I can submit the offer for you.

Can you send me your email and will send you the formula that needs to be filled out.
Here is the formula