Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

I wanted to put some subfloor in my attic for storage totes…

I wanted to put...

I wanted to put some subfloor in my attic for storage totes Christmas items I’m concerned about the weight on the beams just from the sub floor alone there to buy 10 inch span is about 24

Tutor's Assistant: OK. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

The centers are not consistent anywhere from 15 to 18 spacing

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Structural Engineer should be aware of?

3/15/2018
StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant
Hello. I can help.
StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant
Phone call session started
Hello. I just gave you a call. Let me know good time to call you back
Well you caught me in the bathroom of all things lol I tried to call back but it just went to a voice recording you can call now