Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

I'm building a 34x12' deck/ addition along side my park

Customer Question
I'm building a 34x12'...

I'm building a 34x12' deck/ addition along side my park model rv,I want to span 14' for the header at top of roof attached to 6x6 post. How big a ridge board do I need. This is a she'd roof

Tutor's Assistant: OK. Is there anything else the Structural Engineer should be aware of?

Not that I can think of

Submitted: 6 months ago.Category: Structural Engineering
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/31/2017
Structural Engineer: walkereng, Consultant replied 6 months ago
walkereng
walkereng, Consultant

I can help

Can you draw a rough sketch of your layout? There is a button on the Chat Window that allows you to attach files.

I won't be able to get any actual dimensions until next weekend

that will be fine. just reply to this last email when you are ready.

Happy New Year!