Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

I am looking for a engineered drawing (with calculations) to…

Customer Question
I am looking for a...
I am looking for a engineered drawing (with calculations) to show that a roof structure on an addition is adequate for the given loading. I was provided the beam sizing be a structural engineer on justanswers.com, but did not get a drawing at that time.
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Structural Engineering
12/11/2017
Structural Engineer: StructuralEng, Consultant replied 8 months ago
StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant
Hello.
I could provide a sketch and calculations as a premium service, but we can't stamp anything through this site
Would the sketch and calculations be covered with the fee I just paid or would that be additional? If additional, how much?
That would be a premium service offer. I would have to see exactly what you need first.
Can you post a link to the original question?
https://my-secure.justanswer.com/question/index/a22239b7cbf5494baab8f5caf416bf22?al=1&utm_source=sys&utm_medium=email&utm_content=viewanswer_bu&utm_campaign=answer_notify&r=nte%7C2015-08-28_pdcJaUsTrxAnswerNotify%7Cln=viewanswer_bu&rpt=1020#re.v/2076/
I will submit the offer for you shortly. It will come through as a phone call request, but I will detail it in the text. If you accept the offer I will get it uploaded to you by tomorrow evening.

Let me know if you want to proceed with this or need anything else

I am seeking clarification to determine exactly what I need.
I'll get back to you once I know.

No problem.