Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

I have 3 quesions that I have difficulties answering them..

Customer Question
1. If multiple rows of...
1. If multiple rows of dimensions are shown, what is the spacing between dimension lines? Options: A.) 1/2” B.) 1/4” C.) 1/8”
2.It is acceptable for dimension lines to cross. Options: True or false?
3. Dimensions should be written above the dimension lines. Options: True or False?
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Structural Engineering
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/1/2017
Structural Engineer: walkereng, Consultant replied 8 months ago
walkereng
walkereng, Consultant

I can help:

1. A

2. False

3. True

Hope this helps.

If you feel you have received a satisfactory answer to your question, please click the Rating button that is appropriate. Experts are credited for each adequately Rated answer they provide. If you have additional questions, please let me know. Thanks