Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

I was looking to find size and number (double or triple) LVL…

Customer Question
I was looking to...

I was looking to find size and number (double or triple) LVL beams I would need to support 16’ span. Above it is attic, no storage 3/12 pitch, 50 psd snow load and it is supporting the middle of a modular with 12 foot half trusses tied together Cement piers are already in place In crawl space supporting4 2x12beams and will be under support posts of the lvl beam

Tutor's Assistant: OK. Is there anything else important you think the Structural Engineer should know?

Do not think so

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Structural Engineering
11/24/2017
Structural Engineer: StructuralEng, Consultant replied 7 months ago
StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant
Hello
Hello?
This is some kind of ripoff joke?
I️ thought it was 5 dollars, then it becomes 36 and then it becomes another 34? No thanks

I apologize for the technical difficulty. I posted a couple questions yesterday. Let me know if you still need help.