Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

I have a single family home and have to remove 12 ft of load…

Customer Question
I have a single...

I have a single family home and have to remove 12 ft of load bearing wall on outside of home and trying to find out what size of header is needed

Tutor's Assistant: OK. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Thisnis a family room measuring 16 x16 with an opening about 3 ft wide into a sun room and we want to make this opening 12 ft

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else the Structural Engineer should be aware of?

Second floor, attic and 6 on 12 roof

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: Structural Engineering
11/15/2017
Structural Engineer: StructuralEng, Consultant replied 7 months ago
StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant
Hello. I can help. Can I get back to you later tonight?
By hat would be great I can also text you pics if that gelps
What time are you calling ??
He said he would call this evening is that happening??
I apologize for the delay. I can give you a call anytime this morning that you're ready. Let me know good time to call
Am at work could you please call at 5 pm?
I will call you then. What time zone are you in?
I asked for 5 pm est today ??
I will call you then