Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

I need to span 62' to support 2x6 rafters a distance of

Customer Question
I need to span...

I need to span 62 ' to support 2x6 rafters a distance of 12'.. There will be 3 walls going the 12' way. Can I laminate 2 2x6s with 1/2" plywood in center? How far can I span without support post? The reason for my thinking is that here in Florida we can no longer attach the Florida room to the mobile home thus the beam.

Tutor's Assistant: OK. Is there anything else the Structural Engineer should be aware of?

There will be 36" steel roof, insulation & drywall on the under side.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Structural Engineering
10/6/2017
Structural Engineer: StructuralEng, Consultant replied 8 months ago
StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant
Hello. I can help
You need to spam 62?