Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

I would like to know how many I beam I would need to

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to know how many I beam I would need to reinforce a buckled wall the size of the wall is 25ft 6ft high thank you

Tutor's Assistant: OK. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

I would like to straighten out a buckled wall

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Structural Engineer should know?

Yes the building is 2 story's a picture of the building and wall would be very helpful as well

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Structural Engineering
10/3/2017
Structural Engineer: walkereng, Consultant replied 10 months ago
walkereng
walkereng, Consultant

I can try and help.

Can you share any pictures you have?

There is a button on the Chat Window that allows you to attach files.

No not right know next week will be able

That is fine, just respond to this Chat when you get some pictures. Talk to you soon.

I am here to help when you are ready.