Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

Looking for a structural plan review

Customer Question
Looking for a structural plan review
Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Structural Engineering
9/8/2017
Structural Engineer: StructuralEng, Consultant replied 11 months ago
StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant

Hello

I can help. Can you attach the plans? Is this for the lateral analysis?

Nope, that's the project you already did analysis for. You asked me to create a separate topic to review the plans. I attached them in a previous topic already

That's I meant. The same project.

here

What exactly would you like reviewed?

The plan. Can you please look for any potential problems that I may have? Especially 16' walls and the shear
shear wall schedule. Your calcs was for 816 plf for shear. Is the nail and anchorage schedule will be satisfactory?
OK. Are there any detail sheets coming that you will need reviewed? I will submit the offer in the next 10 minutes. If you except it, I will need until tomorrow morning to complete the review.