walkereng
walkereng, Consultant
Experience:  Over 30 years of Structural Engineering experience.
61772417

I have a question about this online site. Is it private or

Customer Question

I have a question about this online site. Is it private or public? I prefer to keep my question and answer private.
JA: OK. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I have a project that entails steel staircase and "skywalk" and need some photos reivewed just to receive an opinion. I have a powerpoint prepared.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Structural Engineer should know?
Customer: Yes. But the details are in the powerpoint and I prefer to keep it all private.
Category: Structural Engineering
Expert:  StructuralEng replied 3 months ago.
Hello
I can help. Can I get back to you in the morning?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Im in China. Can you tell me in your many hours?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
meant to write "in how many hours?"
This site itself is public, but you can attach the photos to a private file share, like MediaFire.com so you can remove them after I review them.
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Are you available now for me to provide details, quesetions and files for this project?
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
How do I attach here (on this site) the photos to a private file share, like MediaFire.com? For you to receive and review? By the way, the file will be a PowerPoint file that explains the issue along with photos.
I am now
Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Sorry but I was short on time and handled this already. Maybe due to the time difference we were not able to ask/answer this time. Thank you.