How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask walkereng Your Own Question
walkereng, Consultant
Category: Structural Engineering
Satisfied Customers: 2514
Experience:  Over 30 years of Structural Engineering experience.
Type Your Structural Engineering Question Here...
walkereng is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I am looking to find an engineer in my area to asses the

Customer Question

I am looking to find an engineer in my area to asses the roof on a house I'm trying to purchase
JA: OK. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: the attic has a slight sag on one of the trusses (not sure if thats how you spell that)
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Structural Engineer should know?
Customer: yeah, the root issue i think is in the attic they used 2" by 4" and didn't support it right which is causing the sag
Submitted: 8 months ago.
Category: Structural Engineering
Expert:  StructuralEng replied 8 months ago.

Do you want me to help you find a local engineer?

Related Structural Engineering Questions