How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask walkereng Your Own Question
walkereng, Consultant
Category: Structural Engineering
Satisfied Customers: 2601
Experience:  Over 30 years of Structural Engineering experience.
Type Your Structural Engineering Question Here...
walkereng is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I need a structural engineer licensed in California. I need

Customer Question

I need a structural engineer licensed in California.
JA: OK. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I need to replace 15' of a load bearing wall that has force thrust braces to the roof, with a beam.
JA: Is there anything else the Structural Engineer should be aware of?
Customer: There is a masonry wall at one end, and about 5 foot of existing wall at the other end that the beam can rest on that won't be removed. This needs to be in the ceiling.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Structural Engineering
Expert:  StructuralEng replied 1 year ago.


Expert:  StructuralEng replied 1 year ago.

Do you need anything stamped? I can help you, but I won't be able to stamp anything through here.