How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask walkereng Your Own Question
walkereng, Consultant
Category: Structural Engineering
Satisfied Customers: 2516
Experience:  Over 30 years of Structural Engineering experience.
Type Your Structural Engineering Question Here...
walkereng is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a 30 x 60 foot basement. Issue 1 ...I am experiencing

Customer Question

Hi, I have a 30 x 60 foot basement.
Issue 1 ...I am experiencing some efflouressence powdering type substance on my basement walls. I need to know how to eliminate that and what products to clean and seal my walls permanently.
Issue 2...I have some hairline and slightly larger cracks on the basement floor that I want to seal. First is that a major problem and if not how can I fill these unsightly cracks and what products should I use. I am considering doing some sort of concrete painting technique.
Your recommendations are highly appreciated. Thanks!
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Structural Engineering
Expert:  walkereng replied 1 year ago.

I can help

Expert:  walkereng replied 1 year ago.

On your walls, do you have any actual water seepage?

Expert:  walkereng replied 1 year ago.

Let me know when you come back online

Related Structural Engineering Questions