How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask StructuralEng Your Own Question
StructuralEng, Consultant
Category: Structural Engineering
Satisfied Customers: 7156
Experience:  Structural Engineer
Type Your Structural Engineering Question Here...
StructuralEng is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I have a foundation which has settled down in one corner and

Customer Question

I have a foundation which has settled down in one corner and there are cracks and changes to doors in that part of the house. I had a company come out that recommended 6 helical pairs and adjustable posts be put in. We have clay soils that may be a contributor or possibly full issues. He noted that there is some floor sag. I would like to get an independent stuctural engineer analysis though to make sure this will solve the problrm. How do I locate someone for this?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Structural Engineering
Expert:  StructuralEng replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  StructuralEng replied 1 year ago.
I can help you find someone in your area. Just to let you know the structural engineer is necessary, but he may also need a geotechnical engineer.Where are you located?

Related Structural Engineering Questions