Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

Structural Engineering

I have a 25' opening on single family home one story that

Customer Question
has a 6' 12' pitch...
I have a 25' opening on single family home one story that has a 6' 12' pitch truss roof that I would like to open for an addition there is a structural wall in the middle of the trusses the truss length is 27' two ft. on center
JA: OK. Is there anything else important you think the Structural Engineer should know?
Customer: The rm. addition is 30' by 11,6' with 2x8 joist 16'' on center tied to a 2x8 ledger that is fasten to exsisting ext.wall
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Structural Engineer about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Structural Engineering
5/19/2016
Structural Engineer: StructuralEng, Consultant replied 1 year ago
StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant
Hello. I can help
Can I get back to you in a few hours?
StructuralEng
StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant