Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

Had inspection and treatment. On s inspection he noted some…

Customer Question
Had inspection and treatment for...
Had inspection and treatment for Termites. On his inspection he noted some damage and
put it in his report to my loan company. Subsequently, my loan company is now requiring
me to get a report of the damage by a licensed structural engineer.
If you think this in your line of work please call(###) ###-####
Thank you: ***** *****
617 W Maple
Independence, Mo
64050
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Structural Engineering
3/18/2016
Structural Engineer: walkereng, Consultant replied 2 years ago
walkereng
walkereng, Consultant

I can look up someone for you if you would like

Let me know

Sorry for the huge delay. I was having major internet issues and had to have Verizon come out and replace my can-tenna. I am looking at your information right now.

Here is a weblink to a list of Structural Engineering firms in you area. Most of the listing have Website links.

http://www.yellowpages.com/independence-mo/structural-engineers

Take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

If you feel you have received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Rating button that is appropriate. Experts are credited for each adequately Rated answer they provide. If you have additional questions, please let me know. Thanks