How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask walkereng Your Own Question
walkereng, Consultant
Category: Structural Engineering
Satisfied Customers: 2741
Experience:  Over 30 years of Structural Engineering experience.
Type Your Structural Engineering Question Here...
walkereng is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Had inspection and treatment. On s inspection he noted some

Customer Question

Had inspection and treatment for Termites. On his inspection he noted some damage and
put it in his report to my loan company. Subsequently, my loan company is now requiring
me to get a report of the damage by a licensed structural engineer.
If you think this in your line of work please call(###) ###-####
Thank you: ***** *****
617 W Maple
Independence, Mo
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Structural Engineering
Expert:  walkereng replied 1 year ago.

I can look up someone for you if you would like

Expert:  walkereng replied 1 year ago.

Let me know

Expert:  walkereng replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the huge delay. I was having major internet issues and had to have Verizon come out and replace my can-tenna. I am looking at your information right now.

Here is a weblink to a list of Structural Engineering firms in you area. Most of the listing have Website links.

Take a look and let me know if you have any questions.

Expert:  walkereng replied 1 year ago.

If you feel you have received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Rating button that is appropriate. Experts are credited for each adequately Rated answer they provide. If you have additional questions, please let me know. Thanks

Related Structural Engineering Questions