Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

I a trying to find a table that wil tell me the load rating…

Customer Question
I a trying to...

I a trying to find a table that wil tell me the load rating of a mezzanine that is 2x4 pine with a 6' span 16" OC

Tutor's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Trying to post an OSHA required load rating

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Structural Engineering
3/3/2016
Structural Engineer: StructuralEng, Consultant replied 2 years ago
StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant

Hello. I can help

Southern pine? grade no. 2?

Great. Assuming a 10 psf DL, the floor is good for a 40 psf LL.

do you have a table i can use, i may not have the dimensions exact

There is no table, but I can develop one for you as a premium service.

I will submit an offer for you to consider. I will include 2x4 southern pine no. 2 with spacings 12", 16", and 24" and spans of 4', 5', 6', 7', and 8'