Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

I need an analysis done to see if replacing ceiling joists…

Customer Question
Hi: I need an analysis...
Hi: I need an analysis done to see if replacing ceiling joists in my kitchen (10' 6" span) and separate ceiling joists in my laundry room (6' span) with single beams (perhaps LVL's?) will compensate for the removal of the load bearing wall (between the kitchen and laundry room). A key issue for me is that does your service have the ability to certify (Professional Engineers stamp, etc) or is it just "info" but I still need to hire a structural engineer to get my plans oked with my local city building dept (I am a michigan resident) thx Ron Quaglia
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Structural Engineering
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/2/2016
Structural Engineer: StructuralEng, Consultant replied 2 years ago
StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant

Hello. I can help

This site is not set up to provide stamped documents