Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

Engineering SFR in Big Bear Lake Ca. need beam sizes and…

Customer Question
Engineering for a SFR in...
Engineering for a SFR in Big Bear Lake Ca. need beam sizes and roof truss system.
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Structural Engineering
2/24/2016
Structural Engineer: StructuralEng, Consultant replied 2 years ago
StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant

Hello

Can you provide any additional information?

I have drawn the floor plans and elevations with joist plans. About 14 pages 8.5x11. The scale was reduced in order to send. Give me your email address and I will send to you. Where are you?***** *****

Hi Dave. How many beams are there that you need sized? I may need to submit a premium service offer to go through drawings and size multiple beams.

If you are not in the San Bernardino area then I need to find someone local to do this job. Where are you?

I am not in CA