Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

I need to make a 20 Mpa masonry grout wall that will have…

Customer Question
hi I need to make...
hi I need to make a 20 Mpa masonry grout for a wall that will have rebar in it.
I checked the standard for masonry grout (course grout 1 part portland, 2-1/4 to 3 parts of fine aggregate and 1 to 2 parts coarse aggregate and states 13.79 Mpa as minimun compressive strenght, will this mix get 20 Mpa or is there a ratio that will achieve this.
any help is appreciated
thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Structural Engineering
2/24/2016
Structural Engineer: StructuralEng, Consultant replied 2 years ago
StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant

I can provide a mix design for grout as a premium service. Let me know if you would like me to submit the offer

How much is it going to cost

I'm not allowed to discuss cost in the chat. I will submit the offer for you. I can make it for any strength you want. Will it be an exterior application? Meaning will it need air entrainment?