Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

I have 2 trusses 80' 3' h 7" wide can i build a bridge i…

Customer Question
I have 2 trusses 80'...
I have 2 trusses 80' long 3 ' h 7" wide can i build a bridge i want to put them up right for hand rails the bridge will be 80 × 6' 6"wide how much weight can i drive over it thank you dino
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Structural Engineering
2/20/2016
Structural Engineer: StructuralEng, Consultant replied 2 years ago
StructuralEng
StructuralEng, Consultant

Hello. I can help, but I wil need a lot more information and will need to submit a premium service offer. Let me k ow if you would like me to do that.

How much will this premium cost will I have a complete answer with this premium fee

I can give you the maximum moving load per truss, but I will need a lot more information. I will submit the offer for you.