Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

Id like to open an area up in my basement of a Bungalo, Id…

Customer Question
Hey Pearl... Tutor's Assistant:...

Hey Pearl...

Tutor's Assistant: OK. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.

Id like to open an area up in my basement of a Bungalo

Tutor's Assistant: Is there anything else important you think the Structural Engineer should know?

Id like to remove the only loadbering wall there is for a 20'-0" span...

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Structural Engineering
2/16/2016
Structural Engineer: walkereng, Consultant replied 2 years ago
walkereng
walkereng, Consultant

I can help

Can you take a look at the following link and answer the questions at the bottom of the sheet? Your answers will allow me to accurately model the loading and size your beam. Thanks

https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B3LjUB_rxIbcNVlreGljdFZUZ3kxTHhvVDFnRV9uQQ

Let me know when you come back online