Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

I have existing foundation concrete removed metal building…

Customer Question
I have existing foundation concrete...
I have existing foundation concrete removed metal building will replace with the same .need engineered stamped letter on foundation
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Structural Engineering
1/23/2016
Structural Engineer: walkereng, Consultant replied 2 years ago
walkereng
walkereng, Consultant

I can help you find a local engineering firm that can help you if you like? Do you live in Dekalb County, GA?

Here is a link to the Structural Engineers Association of Georgia:

http://www.seaog.org/pubsvc.html

There are contact phone numbers and some have their websites also.

Let me know if you have any more questions

Let me know when you come back online

Let me know if you need anything else.

If you feel you have received a satisfactory answer to your question, click the Rating button that is appropriate. Experts are credited for each appropriately Rated answer they provide. If you have additional questions, please let me know. Thanks