Structural Engineering

Ask Structural Engineering Questions and Get Expert Answers ASAP

Nothing yet -just wanted to lower the tub off the 2 x 6

Customer Question
platform that was previously on...
Nothing yet -just wanted to lower the tub off the 2 x 6 platform that was previously on with a step before you got into the bath tub. So what they did is made a box of 2 x 6 ran the pipes directly underneath the tub platform that was sitting on three-quarter inch P supply-
What I want to do is take out the box rerun the lines underneath the subfloor and just set the tub on top of the subfloor.
Thx
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Structural Engineering
Answered in 1 hour by:
1/19/2016
Structural Engineer: walkereng, Consultant replied 2 years ago
walkereng
walkereng, Consultant

I can help

What are the plan dimensions of the platform, relative to the plan dimensions of the tub unit?

Let me know if you still need help