walkereng
walkereng, Consultant
Experience:  Over 30 years of Structural Engineering experience.
61772417

You did calculations back in July, and I may need your

Customer Question

You did calculations for me back in July, and I may need your services soon again on another residential project in Prince William County, Virginia. Are you available to:
1. Design a clear-span wood truss for an attic space over a 20 feet wide garage that I want to extend for another 4 feet?
2. Design a 2x6 wood hoistway for a residential elevator with a vertical travel of 10 feet with three stops: basement, up 8 feet to garage, then up 2 more feet to first floor; and, header for 14" truss joists cut off to allow hoistway?
3. Steel angles lintel in bearing masonry wall cut open to provide an 8 feet wide 7 feet high door/window to grade from basement level?
Category: Structural Engineering
Expert:  StructuralEng replied 1 year ago.

Hello. How are you doing? I'll be happy to assist you.

I will be available to do this for you when you're ready.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Great to hear back from you.I'll be getting into this project in the coming days & weeks. I will send you basic information for your calculations as soon as I can. Good to know that you're still there. Looking forward to working with you again.Bob Lynch

Thank you for requesting me and I'm looking forward to working with you again, too. I'll keep an eye out for your information as it comes through.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
OK